March 7, 2016

Early Spring Inspirations

(one)
H&M Rib-knit Bodysuit, Topshop Premium Wrap Midi Skirt, Zara Lace-up Pointed High Heel Shoes

(two)
Zara Embroidered Jacket, H&M Cotton T-shirt, Mango Straight-fit Joe Jeans, Zara Flat Lace-up D’orsay Shoes

(three)
Mango Satin Bomber Jacket, Zara Dress with Strappy Back, Adidas Stella McCartney Gray Pureboost Running Shoes


This past weekend was one of the best weekends this year. Even the rain felt good. It actually felt like spring was almost here.

With the change with mother nature, I have discarded my boots and knit scarves and have started to pull out my spring clothes. 

On that subject, here are some spring outfits that I love for the early spring season. I recently have been wanting to buy a navy wrap midi skirt. I've eyed one from Zara (with a matching blue top), but we'll see. 

And I love all types of lace-up sandals! The Zara Lace-up Pointed High Heel Shoes are on my list to buy! As someone who loves midi heels, I'm thinking this will be perfect. And its black, my favorite color!

The second outfit is what I usually wear. Jeans and a classic t-shirt with a statement embroidered jacket. 

The last outfit is not normally my style, but I have been wanting to wear a midi dress with my bomber jacket for a simple, go-to outfit. Paired with sneakers, this has to be the comfiest outfit!

Yay for spring!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Ask Away.

© Paper and chic.
Maira Gall