February 7, 2016

Person of the Week: Amal Clooney


Person of the week: Amal Clooney

Who knew George Clooney would ever marry? And, when he did, who knew he would marry such an incredible person?

Amal Clooney, is by far, one of my role models. Not because she married the most eligible bachelor. But because of her incredible career. As an attorney and human rights activist, she represented many high-profile clients, such as Enron and Julian Assange. 

And, the best part? She does it all and does it in style. She’s my inspiration for whenever I graduate from college and enter the real world. I mean, her office looks are super chic with a touch of femininity. I love her matching skirt and jacket suits. She loves her Chanel, as any women does. 







No comments

Post a Comment

Ask Away.

© Paper and chic.
Maira Gall