February 6, 2016

Number Thirty-Seven


Number THIRTY-SEVEN, February 6th.

Another great night spent at Hapjeong. I am at Hapjeong everyday it feels like I practically live here now. Emily (salmonandavocados) and I decided to try out a new restaurant and we decided to go an Indian cuisine place called Sitara. We had to wait about twenty minutes out in the cold, but it was totally worth it. 

We had the Tandoori Chicken Tikka, the Garlic Crab Masala and the garlic naan. Ahhh it was pretty much happiness on a plate. I mean, this is what people should live for. Good food and, of course, good conversation with good people. That's pretty much all I need in this world.


I usually always order a normal naan, just because I'm used to the taste of it, but the garlic naan was heavenly. I know I should stay away from the carbs, but I could not help myself. It was sooooo good. And the garlic crab masala? Super good! 


And, of course, the Tandoori Chicken Tikka! I don't even have a set standard for tandoori chicken because they have all been good so far. I loved all of the Indian food I used to eat when I was studying abroad at Sheffield and all of the Indian food in Korea has been good so far. 

#365photos #aphotoaday #PhotoADayChallenge #PhotoJournal

1 comment

  1. The curry was so good! Our conversations are always the best. Let's hang out again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ask Away.

© Paper and chic.
Maira Gall