February 12, 2016

Clean-up, clean-up


Greetings, everyone!

Today has been a day full of the strenuous act of cleaning out my closet, which is practically one of my least favorite things to do. I am normally a fairly organized person but, when it comes to my closet and my clothes, I can't go a week without messing up my clean closet again. I have t-shirts, tank tops and jeans just shoved in every crevice of my narrow closet space.

But at least I have my sister to help me. She is like the classic Wonder Woman. She has nothing that she can't do. And she organized my whole closet for me :) Yay! (I feel bad for anyone who doesn't have any siblings).


The outcome of my pre-spring cleaning? Throwing away a whole bunch of things. Aside from old clothes, we had to make the painstaking decision to dispose of old magazines that were just gathering dust on our bookshelf. 

I remember an episode of SATS, when Carrie Bradshaw said, “When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I bought Vogue instead of dinner. I found it fed me more.” 

I’m not sure how much I agree with her, but I totally understand Carrie. There’s something peaceful and exciting about flipping through Vogue and Elle. 

But, throwing away the old means bringing in the new, right? More space to fill with new things :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Ask Away.

© Paper and chic.
Maira Gall