February 23, 2016

Fall 2016 RTW



Favorite trends from New York Fashion Week. What would I give to be able to go to watch the shows during fashion week. 

The statement red color could be seen everywhere, all over the runways. I love that red dress from J. Mendel and I love everything about the Proenza Schouler 2016 Ready-to-Wear.

Although I am normally not a fan of fur, I'm loving the outer looks this season. PETA would hate it, but it'll keep me warm and it looks super comfortable. Coach and Calvin Klein are my favorites!

The metallic trend is something that I don't think I would end up wearing, but I appreciate the bold statement it's making.

And, last but not least, my favorite trend has to be the office look that seems to be everywhere. Tibi...Opening Ceremony...Jason Wu...I wish my closet were full of these matching suits that I could to work (you know, after I graduate and actually get a job).


No comments

Post a Comment

Ask Away.

© Paper and chic.
Maira Gall