January 26, 2016

Things on my Bookshelf


The past weekend was full of me rearranging my bookshelf and throwing away old papers and books from first- and second-year. As I have said in answering my 73 questions, my bookshelf is probably the most interesting thing in my room. I practically shove everything I possess in every open nook and cranny of my shelf. Seeing as I am basically a compulsive hoarder, along with my many books, I have boxes full of every birthday/holiday card I have ever received, sketchbooks that are almost all full, and random containers of pens, color pencils and markers. 

So, here a list of a few books on my bookshelf:

1. The Girl who Saved the King of Sweden by Jonas Jonasson
2. Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls, Essays, Etc. by David Sedaris
3. It by Alexa Chung
4. The Martian by Andy Weir
5. The Life You Can Save by Peter Singer
6. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
7. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
8. On Love by Alain de Botton
9. 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
10. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
11. The Outsider by Albert Camus
12. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
13. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
14. Lucian Freud Portraits 



No comments

Post a Comment

Ask Away.

© Paper and chic.
Maira Gall