January 18, 2016

Number Eighteen


Number EIGHTEEN, January 18th.

While I captured a pretty blue sky with cotton-like clouds in this picture, today's weather was unbearably cold. With the temperatures suffering a dramatic drop from the weekend, I regretting leaving my house this morning. But, thank god I took the effort to put on an extra sweater under my coat and my fur-lined gloves. If I didn't, I would have frozen up like the statue of King Sejong. 

Other than the terrible weather, the rest of the day was full of wandering about the Kyobo book store, helping my sister buy art supplies to get ready for her fine arts practical. And who doesn't love spending a day buying art supplies? And me? Got myself a new sketchbook! Totally excited to start sketching away new doodles and illustrations.

#365photos #aphotoaday #PhotoADayChallenge #PhotoJournal

No comments

Post a Comment

Ask Away.

© Paper and chic.
Maira Gall