January 6, 2016

Kylie Jenner, Street Style


While I am not the biggest fan of the Kardashians nor an avid watcher of KUWTK, I love Kendall Jenner and her sense of style. When she first started modeling, I had my doubts as to whether or not she would actually do well or not, seeing as she got famous through her infamous family name. 

But, I stand corrected. She's, by far, one of my favorite models right now and she actually got me to watch the recent episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, a fact that is a bit embarrassing to admit. 

Right now, Kylie Jenner and her line of lip color and lip liners are taking the spotlight, but I'm rooting for team Kendall.

Here are a few of my favorite street style looks by Kendall.
















No comments

Post a Comment

Ask Away.

© Paper and chic.
Maira Gall